Hi! My name is Aya. I love showing my guests, the beautiful places in Visby that inspired Studio Ghibli to make the film, Kiki’s Delivery Service.
- I will guide you directly to the places in Visby that inspired Hayao Miyazaki when making the film Kiki’s Delivery Service.
- - Languages: Japanese, English, German and Swedish.
- - This tour is a walking tour in the medieval city of Visby on Gotland.
- - We will visit about 20 famous spots used in the movie.
- - The tour lasts approximately 120 minutes (2 hours) depending on your speed.
- - Small group with max 10 persons
- - Meeting place is at opposite side of Black Sheep Arms (S:t Hansgatan 51, Visby) Map
- Please book the tour via email or SMS. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SMS: +46 (0)761413725
Price: 300 kr / person or 30€/ person
Major credit cards, cash (SEK/EUR) and Swish accepted.
This walking tour is not a normal city tour about the history of Visby and Gotland. It is designed for people who have seen the film “Kiki’s Delievery Service”, so please see the film before you participate in the tour to enjoy the
Youtube video sneak peek: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc6Lv-lycps&t=14s
Mobile: +46 76 141 37 25